Saturday, July 19, 2014

Finesque Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3) in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the Finesque Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


Finesque Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White

Finesque Silver 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3)


This beautiful bracelet by Finesque is crafted of sterling silver with circular links and connecting bars. Round-cut black diamonds adorn the connecting links of this bracelet along with a single white diamond accent. White DiamondsDiamonds OneDiamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 1.25 mmDiamond weight 0.01 caratColor I-JClarity I2-I3Setting ProngBlack DiamondsDiamonds 44Diamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 1.25 mmDiamond weight 1/2 caratColor BlackSetting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal Sterling silverFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp BoxMetal weight 11.40 gramsBracelet dimensions 10.25 mm wide x 7.5 inches long Diamond total weight 1/2 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial system. We should be careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything required for a lot less when on the net. Please continue reading to discover keeping the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment