Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review Miadora 14k White Gold 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Bracelet (I-J I1-I2)


The few days earlier. I search for information on the Miadora 14k White Gold 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Bracelet (I-J, so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 14k White Gold 1/2ct TDW Black

Miadora 14k White Gold 1/2ct TDW Black and White Diamond Bracelet (I-J I1-I2)


This double-row circle bracelet from the Miadora Diamonds Collection features round white and black diamonds set in 14-karat white gold. The bracelet is secured with a lobster clasp. Black DiamondsDiamonds 30Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/3 caratColor BlackSetting ProngWhite DiamondsDiamonds 20Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/5 caratColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensions Metal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle ChainChain CableClasp Lobster clawMetal weight 2.2 gramsBracelet dimensions 18.5 mm wide x 7.5 inches long Diamond total weight 1/2 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial state. We should be mindful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find everything required for much less when online. Please read on to discover obtaining the very best specifics of thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment