Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Miadora Silver Pink Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3) in my opinion


A yesterday. I search for information on the Miadora Silver Pink Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3), so i have to tell.


Miadora Silver Pink Sapphire and 1/8ct

Miadora Silver Pink Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3)


This fantastic bracelet from the Miadora Collection features oval-cut created pink sapphires and accenting white diamonds set in sterling silver. This beautiful piece is secured with lobster clasp. Style BraceletGemstone colors PinkGemstone shapes Oval10 prong-set oval-cut created pink sapphires each measure 5 mm wide x 7 mm longTotal gemstone weight 12 3/4 caratsDiamonds 10Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/8 caratColor H-IClarity I2-I3Setting ProngMetal Sterling silverFinish High polishClasp BoxMetal weight 6.83 gramsBracelet dimensions 6 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 1/8 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find all you need for a lot less when on the internet. Please read on to discover getting the very best info on thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsGemstone Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment