Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review Pretty Plus Silver Overlay 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3)


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Pretty Plus Silver Overlay 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


Pretty Plus Silver Overlay 1/4ct TDW Diamond

Pretty Plus Silver Overlay 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3)


This beautiful buckle design bangle bracelet by Pretty Plus is crafted of brass with polished silver plating. The bracelet showcases a black and white pave pattern set with 1/4 carat of genuine black and white diamonds. Black Diamonds Diamonds 24 Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 1.25 mm Total diamond weight 1/4 carat Color Black Setting Prong White Diamonds Diamonds One Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 1.25 mm Diamond weight 0.01 carat Color I-J Clarity I2-I3 Setting Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal Silver overlay Finish High polish Style Bangle Clasp Box Metal weight 18.8 grams Bracelet dimensions 17.02 mm wide x 8.25 inches long with a 2-inch extension Diamond total weight 1/4 carat ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial system. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for significantly less when on the web. Please read on to discover having the very best specifics of thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment