Friday, July 18, 2014

Review Sterling Silver 4/5ct TDW Mens Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


A yesterday. I search for information on the Sterling Silver 4/5ct TDW Mens Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2), so i have to tell.


Sterling Silver 4/5ct TDW Mens Diamond

Sterling Silver 4/5ct TDW Mens Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


Men it's now your turn to accent your style with this diamond bracelet. Complete with 4/5 carat diamonds this bracelet is complete with a high polish finish. White DiamondsDiamond cut RoundDiamond weight 4/5 caratColor H-IClarity I1-I2Setting PaveMetal information and dimensionsMetal Sterling silverFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp HiddenMetal weight 38 gramsBracelet dimensions 14.5 mm wide x 9 inches long Diamond total weight 4/5 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 4/5 carat T.W. may be 0.76 to 0.86 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find everything you need for a smaller amount when online. Please read on to discover getting the very best specifics of thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryMen's JewelryMen's Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment