Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Miadora 10k Gold Sapphire and 1/2ct TDW Round-cut Diamond Bracelet (G-H I1-I2) in my opinion


The week ago. I'm looking for information on the Miadora 10k Gold Sapphire and 1/2ct TDW Round-cut Diamond Bracelet (G-H, so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 10k Gold Sapphire and 1/2ct TDW

Miadora 10k Gold Sapphire and 1/2ct TDW Round-cut Diamond Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This one-of-a-kind bracelet from the Miadora Collection features round-cut white sapphires with round diamonds set in 10-karat white gold. This beautiful jewelry piece is secured with a box clasp. Style LinkGemstone colors WhiteGemstone shapes Round45 prong-set round-cut white sapphires each measure 3 mmTotal gemstone weight 3 1/2 caratDiamonds 162Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/2 caratColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal 10k white goldFinish High polishClasp BoxMetal weight 11 gramsBracelet dimensions 7.5 mm wide x 7.25 inches long x 4 mm thick Diamond total weight 1/2 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find everything required for a smaller amount when on the web. Please keep reading to discover keeping the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsGemstone Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment