Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review Annello 14k Gold 1/4ct TDW Bezel Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Annello 14k Gold 1/4ct TDW Bezel Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Annello 14k Gold 1/4ct TDW Bezel Diamond

Annello 14k Gold 1/4ct TDW Bezel Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


This simple and sophisticated bracelet features a solitaire bezel-set diamond on a 7-inch cable chain. Suit your style by selecting from either 14-karat white 14-karat yellow or 14-karat rose gold and your preference of black diamond or white diamond. DiamondsDiamonds OneDiamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/4 caratColor H-I or BlackClarity I1-I2Setting BezelMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white gold 14k yellow gold or 14k rose goldFinish High polishStyle ChainChain CableClasp Spring ringBracelet dimensions 5 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 1/4 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/4 ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a smaller amount when on the net. Please keep reading to discover having the very best specifics of thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment