Monday, July 28, 2014

Review Michael Valitutti 14k Gold Rubellite and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I1-I2)


The previous week. I search for information on the Michael Valitutti 14k Gold Rubellite and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J, so i would like to describe here.


Michael Valitutti 14k Gold Rubellite and

Michael Valitutti 14k Gold Rubellite and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I1-I2)


This exquisite Michael Valitutti bracelet features seven brilliant round-cut rubellite stones accented by round-cut white diamonds. Crafted and connected by 14-karat yellow gold links the bracelet secures with a toggle clasp. Style LinkGemstone colors PinkGemstone shapes RoundSeven prong-set round-cut rubellites each measure 5 mm Total gemstone weight 3 1/2 caratsDiamonds 14Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 1.3 mmDiamond weight 1/6 caratColor I-J Clarity I1-I2Setting Bead Metal 14k yellow gold Finish High polish Clasp ToggleBracelet dimensions 5 mm wide x 8 inches long Diamond total weight 1/6 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial state. We should be careful with funds, but we could easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for much less when online. Please keep reading to discover obtaining the very best specifics of thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsGemstone Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment