Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Black-plated Silver Blue Topaz and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (J-K I2-I3) in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Black-plated Silver Blue Topaz and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (J-K I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


Black-plated Silver Blue Topaz and 1/6ct

Black-plated Silver Blue Topaz and 1/6ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (J-K I2-I3)


A large marquise-cut blue topaz gemstone adorns the centerpiece of this bracelet encompassed by round-cut white diamonds. This bracelet is crafted of rich black rhodium plating over sterling silver and closes with a spring ring clasp. Style LinkGemstone colors BlueGemstone shapes MarquiseOne bezel-set marquise-cut blue topazTotal gemstone weight 3 3/5 caratsDiamonds 32Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/6 caratColor J-KClarity I2-I3Setting ProngMetal Sterling silverFinish High polishChain RoloClasp Spring ringMetal weight 1.6 gramsBracelet dimensions 1 mm wide x 7 inches long with a 0.25-inch extension Diamond total weight 1/6 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial system. We should be mindful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find solutions for a smaller amount when on the net. Please please read on to discover getting the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsGemstone Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment