Monday, August 4, 2014

Review Stainless Steel Men's 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (GH I2-I3)


The previous week. I search for information on the Stainless Steel Men's 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (GH I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


Stainless Steel Men's 1/4ct TDW Diamond

Stainless Steel Men's 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (GH I2-I3)


This stainless steel bracelet has alternating links of black ion plating and diamonds. This striking bracelet features 40 round-cut diamonds. Diamonds Diamonds 40 Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 1.1 mm Diamond weight 1/4 carat Color G-H I2-I3 Black Setting Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal Stainless steel Finish Satin Style Link Clasp Box Metal weight 46 grams Bracelet dimensions 10 mm wide x 8.5 inches long Diamond total weight 0.25 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/4 carat T.W. may be 0.22 to 0.28 carat. Treatment code N. See Gemstone Treatments for further information. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be careful with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find everything required for much less when on the web. Please keep reading to discover obtaining the very best information regarding thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryMen's JewelryMen's Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment