Friday, August 8, 2014

Miadora 14k Pink Gold Pearl and 5/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2) in my opinion


A week ago. I'm looking for information on the Miadora 14k Pink Gold Pearl and 5/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 14k Pink Gold Pearl and 5/8ct

Miadora 14k Pink Gold Pearl and 5/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


Featuring white freshwater pearls this elastic-style bracelet is further adorned with diamond-studded roundels of 14-karat pink gold. Style Elastic Pearl type Freshwater Grade AA Color White Pearl size 10-11 mm Shape Off-round Individually knotted No Cultured pearls Diamonds 112 Diamond cut Round Diamond weight 5/8 carat Color H-I Clarity I1-I2 Setting Bead Metal 14k pink gold Finish High polish Metal weight 4.8 grams Bracelet dimensions 10.5 mm wide x 8 inches long Diamond total weight 5/8 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 5/8 carat T.W. may be 0.58 to 0.67 carats. Treatment code N (diamond pearl) ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be careful with funds, but we could easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything required for a lot less when on the internet. Please keep reading to discover obtaining the very best specifics of thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsPearl Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment