Sunday, August 10, 2014

Review DB Designs Silvertone 1ct TDW 3-row Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3)


A week ago. I search for information on the DB Designs Silvertone 1ct TDW 3-row Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


DB Designs Silvertone 1ct TDW 3-row Diamond

DB Designs Silvertone 1ct TDW 3-row Diamond Bracelet (I-J I2-I3)


This elegant diamond tennis bracelet can be worn every day or for special occasions. This bracelet features three rows of sparkling bezel-set diamonds and fastens to the wrist with a safety latch and box clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds 100Diamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 1.3 mmDiamond weight 1 caratColor I-JClarity I2-I3Setting BezelMetal information and dimensionsMetal BronzeFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp BoxMetal weight 17 gramsBracelet dimensions 8.60 mm wide x 7 inches long x 2.50 mm deep Diamond total weight 1 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1 carat T.W. may be 0.95 to 1.10 carat. Treatment ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find solutions for significantly less when online. Please read on to discover getting the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment