Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review 14k Gold 1/6ct TDW East-West Sideways Hamsa Diamond Bracelet (J-K I2-I3)


The several days before. I search for information on the 14k Gold 1/6ct TDW East-West Sideways Hamsa Diamond Bracelet (J-K I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


14k Gold 1/6ct TDW East-West Sideways

14k Gold 1/6ct TDW East-West Sideways Hamsa Diamond Bracelet (J-K I2-I3)


This beautiful bracelet features dozens of sparkling round-cut white diamonds connected by a rolo chain. A high polish finish adds shine to your choice of 14-karat white or rose gold. White DiamondsDiamonds 32Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/6 caratColor J-KClarity I2-I3Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white or rose goldFinish High polishStyle CharmChain RoloClasp Lobster clawMetal weight 1.2 gramsBracelet dimensions 2 mm wide x 7.5 inches long Diamond total weight 1/6 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/6 carat T.W. may be 0.13 to 0.18 carat. Treatment code N . See Treatment Guide ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial state. We should be cautious with funds, but we could easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find everything required for a lot less when online. Please continue reading to discover keeping the very best info on thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment