Monday, August 4, 2014

Review Stainless Steel Men's 2/5ct White Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3)


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Stainless Steel Men's 2/5ct White Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3), so i have to tell.


Stainless Steel Men's 2/5ct White Diamond

Stainless Steel Men's 2/5ct White Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3)


Classy and handsome this men's stainless steel bracelet offers sleek looks with 90 small prong-set white diamonds. Crafted of goldtone and silver stainless steel this bracelet holds together with a jewelry clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds 90Diamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 0.9Diamond weight 2/5 caratColor H-IClarity I2-I3Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal Stainless steelFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp SnapMetal weight 66Bracelet dimensions 9 inches long x 17 mm wide Diamond total weight 2/5 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 2/5 carat T.W. may be 0.36 to 0.44 carat. Treatment code N. ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be cautious with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find all you need for a lot less when on the web. Please read on to discover obtaining the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryMen's JewelryMen's Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment