Sunday, August 10, 2014

DB Designs Sterling Silver 1/8ct TW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I3) in my opinion


A few days earlier. I search for information on the DB Designs Sterling Silver 1/8ct TW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I3), so i would like to bring a story to tell.


DB Designs Sterling Silver 1/8ct TW Diamond

DB Designs Sterling Silver 1/8ct TW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I3)


This sterling silver diamond bracelet boasts classic tennis bracelet design with a contemporary twist. White Diamonds Diamonds 13 Diamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 1.3 mm Diamond weight 0.01 carat Color I-J Clarity I2-I3 Setting Pave Metal information and dimensions Metal Sterling silver 18k Gold Over Silver Finish High polishStyle LinkClasp Pressure clasp with safety latch Metal weight 13.2 grams Bracelet dimensions 7.90 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 0.13 carat (s) TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/8 carat T.W. may be 0.11 to 0.14 carat. Treatment N (Diamond) . See Gemstone Treatments ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless continue to keep store shopping. You can find everything required for much less when online. Please keep reading to discover obtaining the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment