Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Miadora 14k Gold Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2) in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the Miadora 14k Gold Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2), so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Miadora 14k Gold Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW

Miadora 14k Gold Sapphire and 1/8ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


One love charm and two star charms are decorated with diamonds yellow sapphires and blue sapphires. This pretty charm bracelet is crafted of 14-karat white gold. Style Charm Gemstone colors Blue yellow Gemstone shapes Round 10 bead-set round-cut sapphires each measure 1.5 mm Gemstone weight 1/5 carat 10 bead-set round-cut yellow sapphires each measure 1.5 mm Gemstone weight 1/4 carat Total gemstone weight 3/8 carat Diamonds 18 Diamond cut Round Diamond weight 1/8 carat Color H-I Clarity I1-I2 Setting Bead Metal 14k white gold Finish High polish Clasp Lobster claw Metal weight 16.5 grams Bracelet dimensions 34 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 1/8 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial system. We should be careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything required for much less when on the net. Please continue reading to discover having the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryEarringsGemstone Earrings



0 comments:

Post a Comment