Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Titanium and 14k Yellow Gold 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3) in my opinion


The few days before. I search for information on the Titanium and 14k Yellow Gold 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3), so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Titanium and 14k Yellow Gold 1/4ct TDW

Titanium and 14k Yellow Gold 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (H-I I2-I3)


Featuring beautiful round-cut bezel-set white diamonds this bracelet offers a stately look along the titanium band. Featuring 14k yellow gold studs this bracelet secures with a stainless steel jewelry clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds SevenDiamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 2 mmDiamond weight 1/4 caratColor H-IClarity I2-I3Setting Bezel Metal information and dimensionsMetal TitaniumFinish SatinStyle LinkClasp JewelryMetal weight 37.9 gramsBracelet dimensions 12 mm wide x 8 inches long x 4 mm thick Diamond total weight 1/4 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/4 carat T.W. may be 0.22 to 0.28 carat. Treatment ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we could easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find all you need for a lot less when on the net. Please please read on to discover having the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryMen's JewelryMen's Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment