Sunday, August 10, 2014

DB Designs 18k Gold or Silver 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I3) in my opinion


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the DB Designs 18k Gold or Silver 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I3), so i would like to bring a story to tell.


DB Designs 18k Gold or Silver 1/4ct TDW

DB Designs 18k Gold or Silver 1/4ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (I-J I3)


Glittering diamonds accent this beautiful S-link bracelet that adds glamour to any occasion. Specifications Classic tennis bracelet with S-link designAvailable in Sterling Silver or in 18-karat Yellow Gold over Sterling SilverProng-set round diamondsDiamond color is I-JDiamond clarity is I31/4 total diamond carat weightPressure clasp with safety clasp7.5 inches long Click here to view our Diamond Buying Guide.All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/4 carat T.W. may be .22 to .28 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find all you need for much less when on the internet. Please read on to discover obtaining the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment