Thursday, August 7, 2014

Review Stainless Steel Young Adult 1ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (G-H I2-I3)


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Stainless Steel Young Adult 1ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (G-H I2-I3), so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Stainless Steel Young Adult 1ct TDW Diamond

Stainless Steel Young Adult 1ct TDW Diamond Bracelet (G-H I2-I3)


This stunning young adult bracelet contains 98 round diamonds on stylish links. Crafted of stainless steel this piece of jewelry shines in lustrous high polish and satin finishes. White DiamondsDiamonds 98Diamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 1 mm Diamond weight 1 caratColor G-H Clarity I2-I3Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal Stainless steelFinish High polish satinStyle LinkClasp HiddenMetal weight 45 gramsBracelet dimensions 10 mm wide Diamond total weight 1 carat (s) TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1 carat T.W. may be 0.95 to 1.10 carats. Treatment code N (diamond) . See Treatment Guide for ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be mindful with funds, but we can easily easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for significantly less when on the internet. Please please read on to discover obtaining the very best specifics of thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryMen's JewelryMen's Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment